Intelligent Energy Europe
Welcome to more than 400 innovative projects for a more energy-intelligent Europe!
Renewable energy (ALTENER)
Energy efficiency (SAVE)
Developing countries (COOPENER)
former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- The overarching goal of the project is to improve the energy efficiency of urban transport by facilitating EcoMobility behavior through continuous improvement of local planning practices and implementation. (2009)
BUILD UP SKILLS NO
- The project promoted a highly skilled, sustainable and competitive construction industry by defining measures for enhancing competence on energy efficient building and renewables. (2011)
BUILD UP SKILLS DK
- Two thorough analytic reports that can form a basis for further political decisions.
Improved contact, network and better understanding between stakeholders through the creation of the national platform, the workshops and the process in general.
Better insight in the status of other EU member states countries and inspiration through the EU exchange activities. (2011)
- Improvement of the quality and quantity of installed small scale renewable energy systems in buildings. (2009)
- PVTRIN provides benefits for the installers, the PV industry and the society
Creating a qualified installers workforce, PVTRIN supports the EU PV Industry to address the need for skilled technicians.
gain professional competitive advantage, improving their technical skills and knowledge; the certification provides the "passport" to the EU job market.
Developers and engineers will profit by the existence of skilled installers. Involving them in their PV projects means efficient installations, less technical failures and satisfied customers.
win confidence that the appropriate level of quality and performance is met and maintained for their PV system.
National authorities will find a supporting instrument to meet their obligations for acknowledged certifications for RES installers.
is to benefit; the higher PV penetration to the energy mix will reduce the greenhouse gas emissions improving citizens’ quality of life.
- EuroPHit will enable and inspire building owners, planners, craftspeople and financial institutions to make the right decisions on step-by-step energy retrofitting with long-lasting benefits, thus paving the way to the EU’s 2020 objectives. (2012)